important information to know on
When an appliance starts to malfunction, it’s a sign that something is not working correctly and should be repaired by a professional. You may have to replace more than just the problem if you don’t have the problem addressed. A malfunctioning appliance can send power surges through the electrical system of your residential or commercial property than can very likely cause damage to other appliances that are plugged in, and in a worst-case scenario, start a fire. Depending on where these happen they can ignite curtains, insulation, wallpaper or other materials. This is why it’s vital to have your appliances looked over at the earliest signs of malfunctioning.
Fires are a devastating disaster that can happen unexpectedly, and can leave you feeling lost in a state of uncertainty. Grady’s team of fire restoration professionals know how traumatic experiencing a fire can be. They will work quickly and efficiently to ensure that the cleanup and restoration process are as stress free as possible.
signs to watch for
When you start to notice issues with you appliances, you may think that the problem is confined to just that appliances, but that’s not necessarily true. There are a few ways in which a malfunctioning appliances can send surges of electricity through the electrical system of your property – the resulting damage can be a little bit of wear and tear on other appliances, or a devastating electrical fire.
Fire Damage Experts
Our highly trained team members quickly turn bad fire damage situations into a better outcome. Each team member goes through rigorous training with the IICRC (International Institute of Cleaning Restoration Certification). Fire damage cleanup and restoration services technicians must be certified, and complete continuing education credits each year while employed by Grady Property Restoration.