was your home built before 1978?
Dangers of lead-based paint
Lead is a highly toxic heavy metal that was used as an additive to paints for both residential and commercial properties before 1978 – which has caused lead to be a continued threat in and around any of these properties that were built before 1978. Lead can be ingested, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin and can cause learning disabilities, behavior problems in children, anemia, and severe damage to kidney, blood, reproductive, or the nervous systems in children and adults.
Give Grady Property Restoration a call today if your home or business was built before 1978 to have the paint tested to see if lead-based paint was used.
most common sources
for lead exposure
Grady’s lead removal experts are exceptionally trained in what they do and are equipped with nothing but the best industry’s equipment, tools, and methods to address the asbestos problem. They have all been trained and certified by the IICRC, and perform continuation training to stay up-to-date on the industry’s latest restoration equipment and techniques.contact us
wood trim, cabinets, stairs & railings, decks/porches
moving parts from windows/doors painted with lead based paint
contaminated soil from lead-based paints
clothes contaminated by lead
Hear what our customers say
Contact Us for Immediate Lead Cleanup & Removal Service
"*" indicates required fields